One of our all time favorite dual complex oscillators, now available in black!
A triangle core analog dual complex oscillator inspired by the Buchla 259. One of the best sounding oscillators we've ever heard, period!
- 30 HP width, up to 1 1/4“ in depth
- All analog signal path inspired by & based upon famous west coast synthesis – a module in the tradition of harmonic generation based on additive synthesis
- Internal FM bus allows for Ring Mod, AM, FM, and audio rate wavefolding, all at once!
- Modulation oscillator can be slowed to LFO speed, and it's FM input is normalled to the carrier oscillator sine out for circular FM
- Contains noise output and random LFO output
- Multi-turn frequency knobs sweep up to 10 octaves, all pots are bolted to the panel and have no wobble to the knob!
- Oscillator tuners that show when the module is tuned to an A440, and that simply always work
- 2 Discrete triangle core oscillators both with hard- (resettable) and soft- (inverting) syncs and selectable 1 or 1.2 v/oct tracking. Temperature compensated for tight tracking and minimal drift
- Can be upgraded for thru-zero linear FM with the Strong-Zero VCO core update, Thru Zero core allows for driving the FM depth much furthrrrr than normal without the tone going sharp, as is typical with deep FM (note: swapping cores is easy but requires recalibrating the V/oct response of the oscillator)
- Beautiful sounding wavefolder with a very Buchla-esque tone
- Deep, metallic timbres, entirely new sphere of sounds from light whistles to weird noises
- Combine with the Grand Terminal module to create a powerful 2-operator modular FM-synth
180 mA +12V
215 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
18 mm deep
(super skinny for the tinest skiffs)
Furthrrrr Generator Manual