Buddy is a four-channel eurorack stereo mixer optimized for hybrid setups!
Channels A and B are optimized for eurorack sources (either mono or stereo) with a slight boost (×2 / +6dB). Channels C and D are line-level pre-amps that can boost the signal up to ×10 / +20dB and feature stereo TRS jack inputs for directly connecting desktop units without further adaptors. All channels feature a clean boost via the high-quality, low-noise NE5532 op-amp (same as on the Dude), which delivers smooth overdrive - that can be used to overdrive clean stereo signals. Several Buddy mixers can be chained via jumper cables on the back to expand the number of channels without losing precious inputs.
- Use your eurorack as an effects processor! Buddy will boost your desktop gear to correct levels and be your perfect aux send mixer.
- Use Buddy as a stereo mixdown module for all your stereo/mono voices.
- Use external stereo sound processors with eurorack voices. Buddy will boost their levels back to modular levels.
- Use the Buddy stereo mixdown attenuator to lower the level for line-level devices.
- power consumption: +12V: <27mA, -12V: <27mA
- depth 30mm (with the power cable attached)