The D-ENV is a 10hp Eurorack Envelope Generator with the addition of Delay and Hold functions for gates. As a "utility-effect" of sorts, it allows for delayed dynamics, which can provide more spacial or dimensional sounds within many configurations, including drum beat delays, or part of an echoic soundscape. Exponential envelope generator (ADSR / AR) with independent delayed gate / trigger processing (up to 1 second), and delay-hold (up to 1 second).
SHORT, LONG, EXTENDED LONG time mode via pushbutton
- 3 Env timing ranges (Short timing fixed range. Long timing can be extended for Extended-Long timing.)
- CV to Delay time
- Delay + Hold for Gate/Trigger Delays
Delayed Gate/Trigger can be routed internally at the push of a switch, and is "OR'd" with any income gates or triggers entering the envelope generator's gate and trigger input jacks.
Delayed gates only accept new gate signals once the entire Delay and Hold cycles are complete. Delay cycle starts once a signal at the D-G IN jack is received (rising edge -or- positive-going). Both the Delay and Hold cycles are minimum 12 ms, and maximum 1050 ms, each, and are sequenced from Delay to Hold.
CV to Delay (via D-TIME input jack)
- Exponential response to linear CV in either “U” (+ Unipolar), or “B” (Bipolar) mode
- Unipolar mode: 0v to +5V (jumper option selected on rear of PCB as header “P3 & P4”)
- Bipolar mode: -5v to +5V (jumper option selected on rear of PCB as header “P3 & P4”)
+12V = 61mA
-12V = 32mA