Dual multitype logic processors with CV functions
Two dual-input selectable logic processors that can be used independently, put in parallel for 4-input wide logic, or chained for more advanced processing. Each section presents a normal and an inverted outputs. The two sections offer a set of functions (some channel specific, some available on both channels) for a total 15 different functions.
Several functions offer real-time CV control for dynamic changes of the conditions. All time-related functions can be independently user adjusted and are saved automatically.LEDs always reflect the actual status of the outputs.
- Or & Nor
- And & Nand
- Xor & Xnor
- Set Reset/Toggle Gate
- -A&B (Similar to OR and AND if one input were inverted)
- Rise, Fall, Change (Output trigger during edge rise, fall, or change; user selectable)
- Gate merger (OR logic with retrigger)
- Vote (4 input, majority wins)
- Delay line (Gate "echos"/burst)
21 mm depth
31 mA +12V
1 mA -12V
0 mA 5V