The Endorphin.es SHUTTLE is a unique performance instrument containing 5 Eurorack modules in one single 84hp faceplate. This system is excellent for creating a wide range of modular sounds, from Buchla inspired AM FM and wavefolding, to monophonic or duophonic Moog-like or Roland-like sounds, perfect for all styles of music from techno to the more experimental - this tiny system has a huge range of sounds and possibilities!
Note: This system also includes both the standard core for the Furthrrrr Generator Oscillator and the optional TZFM Strong Core at no additional cost - this Strong Core allows the oscillator to perform Thru Zero FM, allowing a much greater than normal range of FM modulation and greatly expands the sonic potential!
The Shuttle System contains the following:
- Shuttle Control (SC)—16 channel USB->MIDI->CV interface with almost infinite possibilities interpreting MIDI events into analogue control voltages—including CV/Gate, random or noise generators, MIDI or tap-clocks, utility LFOs, Random Sources, and Envelopes - perfect for use with an ipad or other experimential USB controllers!
- Furthrrrrr Generator (FG)—Dual triangle-core VCOs with an integrated waveshaper. Reminicent of the Buchla 259, the Futhrrrr Generators allows for AM, Ring mod, FM, Wavefolding, Oscillator Sync, and LFO Generation and has an especially great sound.
- Grand Terminal (GT)—dual voltage controlled gate with 8 resonant filter modes (ladder, diode, lpg, state variable, comb—dual envelope generators (voltage controlled) with looping/AD/ASR with arbitrary voltage to control slope shapes: from EXP to LIN to LOG without stretching the length of a certain slope - These function generators work well into audio rate and track v/oct for use as oscillators as well! "Cabin Pressure" control is an audio FX processor with 8 selected effects from reverbs and delays to chorus. Grand Terminal takes one or two oscillators and completes the voice with two function generators, several flavors of filtering and amplitude control, an integrated stereo panning mixer, integrated effects, and an output conditioner!
- Cockpit (CP)—4 stereo channel mixer with sidechain ducking. Each channel can be stereo or mono and accept external line sources with no pre-amp required. Two of the channels can be used as send and return channels using TRRS cables, allowing something like an iPad to be used as an FX processor.
- Gateway (GW)—dual 1+1 utility mixer and auto-tuners to scale, offset and invert voltages. Route your v/oct out from the Shuttle Control or any external sequencer through the Gateway and to the oscillators and click a button to dynamically retune your oscillators automatically!
- Also includes power supply, plenty of patch cables including TRRS cable and a stereo splitter for the output, and is housed in a beautiful and portable skiff case!