Dual voltage-controlled Footswitch Interfaces!
Add stomp box type of control to your modular! Use floor switches to bypass a signal processor, switch between any two CV signals, mute a trigger sequence, or just send a manual gate signal - It can be used in either momentary or switch mode! Works with any 'button', but with the ones we use it also gives you visual indication on the floor. It can be also used as simple voltage controlled switch.
- Dual voltage controlled switch
- 2 foot-switch inputs (including led indication on the passive foot switch)
- Each channel has signal IN which is buffered into the FX Send
- Signal OUT selects between FX Return and Signal IN
- Manual button to change the switch
- Each channel can act as momentary button or as a latch switch
- Gate input inverts the current state of the switch
+12V: <30mA; -12V: <5 mA
PTC fuse and diode protected 10pin power connector
Dup Dup Manual