A unique and powerful voltage-controled synthesizer in a tiny footprint.
The 0-COAST is a single voice patchable synthesizer. It’s name reflects the fact that it utilizes techniques from both the Moog and Buchla paradigms (aka “East Coast,” and “West Coast,” due to their locations), but is loyal to neither and thus implements “no coast synthesis.”
- NEW revision firmware NoCoast1.6.8 adds Portamento and other MIDI features. Download today!
- 2 Channels of MIDI to CV and MIDI to Gate
- Voltage Control of all circuits
- Patchable w/ 13 Sources and 14 Destinations
- Compatible w/ Eurorack Modular Synthesizer Signals
- Sync to MIDI Clock
- Dual mode MIDI Controlled Arpeggiator
- Triangle Core Analog VCO
- Uncommon Timbral Animation using OVERTONE & MULTIPLY
- Unique Transistor Based Low Pass Gate DYNAMICS
- External Audio Input for combining w/ outside sounds
- Headphone and Line Level Amplifier
- Small Rugged Steel Enclosure
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 9 x .75 inches
- Weight: l.7 lbs.
- Power Requirement:
- +15VDC on 2.1mm Tip Positive Connector
- Includes Power Adapter, MIDI Adapter,Mini to 1/4" Jack Adapter Cable, Patch Cables