A Buchla 259 inspired dual Voltage Controlled Oscillator designed for generating complex waveforms.
Expanding on the classic arrangement of Primary and Modulator Oscillators, the DPO has both of the VCOs operable as complex signal sources. It is in essence a Dual Primary Oscillator.
- Width: 28hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
70mA @ -12V
- Vintage voiced, all analog design
- Triangle Core with Sine, Saw, Spike/Wavefolded & Square wave shapes
- Dedicated FM and Modulation buses
- Modulation source signals are internally routed with associated destination CV attenuators setting final depths
- Mod Bus has added capability of using external source (patched at EXT. SouRCe input) in place of VCO 1 Sine
- Bi-Directional Dynamic FM Bus allows for circular FM without patch cables
- VCO A features Hard Sync circuit which when combined with Dynamic FM yields complex sounds
- VCO A operates as LFO, perfect for slow morphing of VCO B timbres
- VCO B features complex timbral control through the use of a 3 parameter waveform shaping and Dynamic FM
- Utilizes Vactrols for an organic exponential response