5- Channel Analog Oscillator Mix Section With Sub Octaves, Ring Mod, and Noise.
The Sub Ring is the missing 5-channel analog mixer section of your modular, especially tuned to play well with oscillators. It features a ring mod, 2 sub octaves, and a noise generator. It adds character, volume, and depth to your synth voice. All 5 channels are summed at the ‘Mix’ output and have 1.5X amplification. A mix out and dedicated white noise output are provided. Use the Sub Ring to fatten and add depth to your patches!
- 100% analog
- Input with gain and bipolar level control
- 2 analog sub octaves derived from input 1 with level control
- Analog white noise with level control and dedicated full-level output
- Ring mod of input 1 x input 3 (or whatever is input into the Ring input) with level control
- DC- coupled to facilitate experimentation with CV signals
- Inputs 2-4 provide normaling functions to act as mixer inputs
35 mA +12V
35 mA -12V
0 mA 5V