Shades provides 3 channels of audio/CV processing which can be configured either as active attenuators or as attenuverters.
Unconnected inputs are normalized to an internal precision voltage reference, which can produce either a +5V or +10V constant voltage.
Shades’ outputs are daisy-chained, allowing adjacent groups of 2 or 3 channels are mixed together.
Useful in every patch
- Mix audio sources or CVs.
- Add offsets to CVs, or change their polarity.
A companion for other modules
- Precise Gain from 0 to 100%/-100% to 100%; Transpose the output of a sequencer without compromising V/O tracking.
- Attenuate/invert CVs sent to modules which do not have attenuverters on their CV inputs.
- Control with a knob parameters of other modules that are only accessible through CV inputs (like Just Friends’ RUN or the Dixie’s PW).
Shades User Manual