MANTHER GROWL is a full featured, Eurorack monophonic synth voice with an analog signal path! It includes a coveted CEM3340 VCO IC chip. The analog filter is based on an SSM2044 chip. Square, Saw and Triangle waveforms have their own individual level controls (manual control as well as CV jack inputs), as well as their own individual outputs. Wavefold control can be set to Tri or ALL (folds all waveforms and external input post-filter). Dial the independent LFO level controls to modulate pitch, pulsewidth and filter cutoff. Also includes manual controls over both VCA and filter ADSR and both the VCA and filter have individual gate inputs.
Create everything from heavy basslines to screaming leads to stomping kicks. Manther growls like no other. A great full synthesizer voice, reminiscent of vintage Roland and Sequential Circuits synthesizers.
- VCA and Filter ADSR envelopes with CV and gate inputs
- External source input routed to the filter
- CV inputs for Square, Saw, Triangle levels and waveshape amount
- CV inputs for filter resonance and frequency
- Individual outputs for Square, Saw and Triangle waveforms
- Individual outputs for the VCA envelope, VCF envelope, and LFO
- Invert filter envelope switch
- 4 LFO shapes (ramp, sine, square and random)
- LFO ramp to saw switch
- Level controls for LFO over Pitch, PW and Filter cutoff
- Pitch range switch and knob for fine tuning
- Amazing sound!
300mA on +12V
200mA on -12V