Manis Iteritas is a 10HP voice based on the architecture of Basimilus Iteritas, but designed to be more gritty and aggressive. It accomplishes this by using only sawtooth waves that are manipulated, modulated, and distorted through a rethought interface. Manis is suitable for leads, bass lines, drums, darkness, detuned madness, or pure mayhem.
- Full voice module perfect for percussion or as an aggresive synth voice!
- Internal envelope and low pass filter
- Saw Mod performs an effect similar to pulse width modulation or sync modulation
- Profundity knob adds out of phase oscillators or performs detune for a thick sound
- Smash is a new take on the Noise Engineering wavefolder and is much more aggressive
Size: 10HP Eurorack
Draw +12V: 150 / 80
Draw -12: 5 / 5
Draw +5v: 0 / 90 (Optional)
Depth: 1.5 Inches
Noise Engineering is happy to be a founding business partner of Savepangolins.org. A portion of the proceeds of every Manis Iteritas sold will be contributed to pangolin conservation. Buy a module, feel good about yourself!
Noise Engineering Manis Iteritas Manual