An advanced 4 track sequencer for eurorack!
Sequence 4 voices with CV, Gate, and Modulation! Complex per-step configurable parameters provide capabilities to effortlessly create intricate sequenced arppegios as well as tempo synced modulation outputs that can change instantly on any step - steps can contain Rhythm or Pitch probabilities or be modulated externally in many different ways, providing an exteremely power yet still intuitive sequencer!
Fluxus One presents each user with a diverse set of features. Designed to be immediately intuitive, the pathway of learning allows a user to grow into the module.
- 4 Channel, 64 Step Sequencer
Sequence up to 64 steps on each channel simultaneously Configure up to 1024 pitch changes per channel using arpeggiator
- One 8v gate per output per channel
- Two ±10v CV outputs per channel
- 1 dedicated pitch output, 1 dedicated modulation output
- Built in Quantizer
Every pitch signal out of FLXS1 is quantized Microtonal capabilities built in (more scales coming soon!)
- Built in Pitch and Gate Arpeggiator
Root note, octave, interval, length + direction configurable per step Ratchet capabilities when interval is set to unison
- Complex Modulation CV Output
Trigger, voltage, LFO or envelope modes Waveform, frequency, amplitude and offset configurable per step
- Tempo Synced LFOs
- Modulate Outputs with CV input or internal modulation
- Extensive Sequence Modulation Capabilities
4 Gate inputs and 4 CV inputs Modulate multiple parameters simultaneously
- Each destination subscribes to a source
- Pitch, gate and modulation outputs can be internally routed
- Channels can modulate other with no cables
- Sync to Your Favorite Gear
External gate sync + reset input MIDI sync to computer via USB – great for multitrack recording!
- MIDI sync to other gear with 3.5mm jacks
- Internal Memory for up to 16 sequences
Banks of saved sequences coming soon! Sysex data dump coming soon
200 mA +12V
50 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
25 mm deep
FLXS1 Web Manual