A voltage-controlled and tempo-syncable delay with integrated pitch shifter and exposed feedback path for creating everything from controlled echos to experimental sounds.
The Echophon is a Pitch Shifting Echo with smooth Time Modulation, Tempo Sync, saturating Feedback and a unique Pitch Shifting algorithm inspired by the Springer Tempophon and lovingly engineered by DSP Guru Tom Erbe of soundhack . "...the most inspiring module of the year." -Electronic Musician.
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
40mA @ -12V
- Shift Pitch of signal +/- 2 Octaves
- Exponential control of delay time -Maximum Time 1.7 Seconds, Minimum Time 7 ms
- Tempo input allows synchronization of Echoes to multiple or division of an external Clock
- Two independent internal digital Feedback paths (Loop 1 and Loop 2, which interact with the pitch shifter and feedback loop in different ways)
- External Analog Feedback Path for filtered or processed echoes
- FREEZE button/ gate input allows for hold, stutter and sampling techniques
- 24 bit ADC/DAC, 32bit processing, 16bit delay storage operating at 40khz
- Vactrol based Mix circuit for smooth blending of dry and wet signals
- All Analog Dry Signal Path
- Voltage Control over ALL parameters