Voltage controlled V/oct tracking State Variable Filter, now with a high quality aluminium panel!
Cinnamon is a very unique sounding filter. The drive and character switches makes it a multi-flavoured spice for your sound!
- Low pass output (12db/oct 2-pole)
- Band pass output (6db/oct 1-pole)
- High pass output (12db/oct 2-pole)
- CV input with attenuator
- Volt per Octave CV input - With maxed resonance, works as an oscillator (0 degree, 90 degree, and 180 degree phased sinewave at LP,BP and HP outputs)
- Audio input with gain control
- Drive switch to overdrive the input of the filter
- Character switches to change the resonance response (character switches might break V/Oct tracking)
Current consumption: +12V: <30mA, -12V: <30 mA
PTC fuse and diode protected 16pin power connector
35mm deep Cinnamon Manual