Transform your Make Noise Pressure Points into a tactile sequencer. Hold sequencer steps with your finger while you fine tune voltages.
BRAINS is a clocked sequential binary event machine. It is designed to be connected to one or two Pressure Points to form a 4 or 8-Step 3-channel analog sequencer. Classic synthesis control!
- Voltage Control over Direction, RUN/ Stop and ReSeT.
- Pressure Points provides data input to BRAINS in the form of touch selectable ReSeT and Hold stages and patchable ReSeT Pulses per stage.
- Pressure Points provides the tuned voltages per stage.
- The Touch-GATE OUT produces a Gate HIGH signal whenever a Pressure Points is touched.
- Maximum number of Pressure Points that may be connected to a BRAINS is two.
- Ships with all cables needed for expansion of one or two Pressure Points Pairs only with Pressure Points.
- Width: 4hp
- Max Depth: 36mm
0mA @ -12V